CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday and A Big Thank You Diana!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MOLLY JO!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

Ken is still out of town and my dear friend Diana invited me and the kids over for supper. It was wonderful. Lord it was so good. She cooked a ham,potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, corn on the cobb and banana pudding.I was so glad I didn't have to cook! Thanks again Mrs.Betty Stapp!














2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Your so sweet! I will let her know her Aunt Kelly was thinking of her! : )

Jenny said...

yay kelly!! i'm so glad you have a blog! your children are precious, and i can't believe how big they're getting! we'd love to see y'all the next time we're in town. i'll give you a call.:) have a great weekend!