CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sorry it has been a little while since I posted. I have been busy with my love bug! So now I will tell the story behind little Jenna Beth. My sister was due oct.5th. She went to the doctor for a normal checkup on Sept.12 by herself! Her doctor came in and said are you ready to have a baby and she just laughed. The doctor said you are 5cm. She then did an ultrasound and Jenna was breach so she told Audrey to get to the hosptial and they would deliver in 2 hours. Jamie called me and here I go looking for my mom (who has no cell!!!!!) I knew she cleaned a house up town but I wasn't sure where. I drove and drove. Finally I stopped a lady walking her dog and told her my mom cleaned for a guy and I told her he worked at MSU. The next thing I know she and a big big dog jump in my front seat, she said oh I know him I'll show you the way,by the way your mom has cleaned for me before! If any of you know me I like animals but I'm picky about big dogs and dog hair. After we got to the house my mom wasn't there and my car was covered with lots of dog hair. Anyways after and hour of searching she was finally home and called me. She made it to the hospital just as they were going back. Audrey did really good. Jenna Beth weighed 6lb6oz. She is just a doll. Lord I miss my kids being that little. Levi and Nelie are loving every minute of being with her as you see.







0 comments: