CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Can I get an AMEN!


We have tried several different churches and haven't felt good at any til Sunday. A while back we tried a church and Nelie went in the nursery. Little did we know she cried the whole 2 hours!!! The lady never got us and I felt really really bad. So, having that said she has now just sat in church with us because when we try nursery she cries and latches on big time. Last Sunday we went to Mt.Zion for the Heavens gates Hells flames drama and had to leave before the program because she would not stay in the nursery. All the nursery workers were so so so sweet and invited us back and said one of us could stay in there with her til she got use to it. Monday night a friend of ours Diana was working the nursery so she picked Nelie up and took her, man she did great! Tuesday night I took her back and I got to go to the program because Ken had to work and my mom and dad took Levi for a haircut. She did very good again. The program was awesome!!! We decided to try there Sunday so we did. Nelie did great and we felt so welcome and at home. The holy spirit was really on my heart heavily. I held back the tears the whole time trying not to look like a fool. Little did I know Ken was feeling the same way. Sunday night we went back and boy there was no holding back the emotions. Brother Steve left the service open for testimonies from the weeks drama. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place and at the end of the service Ken went up and rededicated his life. No words can describe how I felt as a wife. I am so proud of him and we will definitely be back at Mt.Zion!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jon and Ashley Bradberry said...

Hey Kelly! That is so awesome... It sounds like y'all have found the perfect place to worship! You have such a beautiful family and Mt. Zion will be blessed to have you and all of your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Tell Ken Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys :) I held back my tears Sunday morning too and had so many chills I could barely stand it. I am so glad you guys have finally found a church home - especially since it's our home too :) We look forward to seeing more of you guys.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for ya'll. you will be in our prayers for your blessings. katie mccrary

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for yall!!! I am glad God led yall there!

The Wood Family said...

I am so happy for you guys for going there! I grew up with anna Brother Stece's daughter and Ms. Cathy will always hold a special place in my heart! They are wonderful people and if I lived in Columbus- that is where we would be going to church! PLEASE tell MS. Cathy and Brother Steve I said hello! I still remeber like yesterday when he baptized me! Sounds like GOd has placed you where he wants you to be!!! Have a good week!