CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Please Pray for Jenna-Beth and Audrey!!!

Jenna didn't feel real good Sunday. When they took Hannah back home she got sick and it has continued for 4 days now. My poor sister started yesterday with it as well. I took Popsicles and Ginger Al by and hung it on the door. Jenna got worse so my sister managed to take her to the doctor. I don't know how she managed but she did and they put her in the hospital. She was severally dehydrated. They stuck my poor baby 10 times trying to get the IV started. I had to go see her this morning.Please Pray for them both a speedy recovery...... Just got off the phone with my sister and Jennas IV was pooring blood so they had to take it out. They are now waiting on the doctor because she still has diarrhea and she told them this morning she would be staying another night for sure.

Poor baby saw her nanny come in and tried to get off the bed.

I brought her this little ducky.

Doesn't she look pitiful...

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Poor baby girl!! Audrey told me last night that they were putting her in the hospital.. We have been praying.. love you guys!