CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy late 27th to me!

Monday Murray(my brother) had to work so we went out to see him. He works for KinderMorgan and LOVES it! He runs the crane. We are very proud of him. I forgot what he said this was. Its some type of metal they unload off the barges for ServerCorr.

He sits in the small white box with AC and a radio.

Loading a truck.


Tuesday Levi had a ballgame that was cancelled so my parents took everyone to MiToros for my birthday.Ya'll remember payback.

My sister, Jamie, and Jenna got me this really cute RED purse. I love it.

My mom and dad gave me this monogrammed necklace set. It is too cute.

Nanny K and Jenna.

Jenna coughs like my mom with her tongue out. Its funny.

Me and my hubby!

Levi and my daddy.

Nelie and momma.

Jamie, Jenna, and Audrey.

1 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Happy Late birthday Kelly! I hope you had a good one!