CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Lots to post.

First of all this is my early mothers day present. I wanted a comforter to match my curtains, red chair, and deco. that I already had. I thought it would be hard to find something with all my colors(red,goldie mustard, and choc. brown) but I found one that matches perfect!


Audrey and Jenna at Levis ballgame.

Ms. Nelie.

Mr. Levi up to bat.

The kids with my daddy yesterday giving him his birthday.

All the kids pitched in to help unwrap papaws birthday.

Little Ms. trying to crawl.

Ken hanging daddys lights on his porch.

Jenna giving her new cheez. (looks like a old woman with no teeth)ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the new pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Beautiful!