CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I need your prayers!

To all you who read our blog I need your prayers!!! About a month ago i had a bad pain in my lower abdomen and ken took me to the doctor. They said they thought it was bladder spasms and sent me home. Monday i went to Dr.Wood my OBGYN. I started hurting really bad in my back and abdomen this time. Dr. Wood said he thought it was a kidney stone. He give me some med. and told me to come back in 2 weeks. If i had not passed the stone they would then do an ultrisound. Thursday i had taken all the pain i could. So i called back in. Dr.Woods nurse called me and said that he wasnt seeing any patients but didnt want me hurting anymore so she was calling the columbus office for them to do an ultrisound. One of the nurses called me and said " look its not that we dont want to treat you but you really need to go to a urologist or to the er! I called the urologist and went friday morning. He then sent me for a ct scan. Friday afternoon I called back and the urologist was closed. I had to go to the imagine center and sign a release form to get my results. Oh my gosh! I called the urologist at home and he went back to the office and read my results. He said they found a small mass on my right lung and numerous ovarian cyst. The largest cyst was 4cm on my right ovary. My worst pain has been on the right side all this time. He said he wasnt as concerned with my lungs as he was my cyst! He told me to have a follow up chest x ray but to see Dr.Wood monday. I tried to call them (of course they were closed) and got an answering service. The lady paged on call Dr.Lacy (what a joke!). She was very rude and told me to just stay on the heating pad and follow up with Dr.Wood for my 2 week appointment or go to the ER!!!!! Hello the OB doc has to treat what i have anyway so why waist money going to the er when i must follow up with my OB doc. I have been in bed all weekend. I just pray that Dr.Wood is prepared to see me monday and he doesnt know all the run around i have had with his office because im prepared to BLOW his doors off monday!!!!!!! I will update you all monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better keep us posted! Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you are getting such a run around.. I will be thinking about you- Let us know asap! I'll also check with Audrey and see how you are doing! I know you are in pain so I hope they do something quick.

Good luck!!!!!!

Katie McCrary said...

Please let us know what is going on . We will be praying for you.
katie and lu

The Wood Family said...

OMG! I am praying for you! Let me know what I can do! I had the same thing exactly 2 years ago today, I had surgery on my Right Ovary. I know what pain you are going through! Mine finally ruptured, the worst pain- but after that, I was okay. Let me know if you need anything, and I can hook you up with a great doc here!!!!