CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Updates!

Our good friends Brad and Diana Stapp found out today they are having another BOY!!!! We are so happy for them. ALSO, I havent been with it lately with everything going on but I would like to welcome my best friend from high school April Patterson now Conklin to the blogging world. Her and her husband are 9 weeks prego and we are extremely excited for them considering they have had complications in the past. Please keep both families in your prayers that they will both have healthy pregnancies and babies!!! I also had a checkup today with Dr.Brand and he said everything looked good and everything looked to be healing well. He said to continue taking it easy, no heavy lifting, and no driving a few more days! OMG!!! For those of you who know me I keep the roads hot and walmart in buisness so look out in a few days when I hit the highway! ha,ha,ha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!! Are you feeling better?? Margaret has kinds kept me up to date! I hope you are better!! Your children are so cute!! Aren't they fun??