CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Update!!!

OMG!!! Monday my mom took me to amory. (Sunday night i was up all night with upset stomache and vomitting.) Dr.Wood did an ultrisound mon. and confirmed the cyst. He put me in the hospital because i had dehydrated and he wanted to run more test. They took lots of blood and all. My blood showed nothing, the CT showed my gallbladder was enlarged but nothing alarming. Dr.Wood said on wednesday he would along with Dr.Brant do explorer surgery if i wasnt better. By the way the appendix also looked fine. Wednesday no better so about 10 i went in for surgery. Little did i know when i woke up hours later they had removed 3 cyst, gallblader, and appendix!!!! Dr. said he couldnt explain nothing showing up. My gallbladder was highly diseased and my appendix was also yucky looking with a bump on the side of it where at some point i had an appedicitus! He said its just a miracle it had not burst and killed me. Thank the lord for keeping his hands on me.I want to thank all of you for your
prayers,calls,visits,flowers,and concerns. It feels really good to know I have so many people that i can count on! I came home thursday night. I feel much better just sore. My neck is the only thing really giving me fits! Dr.Wood popped it thursday before left the hospital but i keep having muscle spasms in it from the way it was placed during surgery. I will update more later.

3 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

i'm so glad everything is taken care of. I hope you feel better soon!

Katie McCrary said...

so glad you are feeling better! I had gaulbladder out when I was 20, your sore for a while but it gets better!

April said...

so glad you're home and feeling better! I was worried about you! Here is the address to our blog http://apmiconklin.blogspot.com/
Talk to you soon!!!
Love Ya, April