CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Im early!

I normally don't put my Christmas out until the day after Thanksgiving but with my surgery and all that week I put the inside stuff up Saturday.

My Table!

The Sofa Table!

The Mantel!

My Colorful Pencil Tree!

My Leopard Tree!

And while me and Nelie were home decorating Ken and Levi were hunting and guess what Levi got...HIS FIRST BUCK AN 8 POINT!!!!! He was sooooo super excited!



3 comments:

Christi said...

Looks great!! Ken was showing pictures of Levi's deer off in Sunday School yesterday. He was VERY proud! I hope you are feeling better. We are in prayer that your health improves and your surgery goes well!

Jill said...

Love your decorations! So cute. So many people are decorating early this year, but you have a good reason. Hope and pray everything goes well for you.

Blair's Bits said...

Levi was sure proud when he came over to the house to skin the deer, he asked me to go see it. I can't watch them clean a deer, it is not for me!!!! You are in our prayers and we hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Love-The Blair Family