CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whats the deal?

Ok today I had to go pre-admit for surgery Monday. My appointment was at 10 after waiting about 30min. the nurse calls me to the window and says"Dr.Lacie had an emergency during surgery and had to have Dr.Woods help, come back about 1:30". You are kidding is what I was thinking. This same thing and same times happened last week in Amory, Columbus this week. I go back at 1 and see him about (2:30huh) only to learn my surgery will be Tuesday not Monday because he has a set of twins to deliver! Then I go down for all my work up stuff and leave. I get in the car and realize no one told me what time to be there so I call back. So she says just be here about 10 and your surgery will be at 12.Needless to say I was a little upset because I wish it was over like yesterday and we knew what was going on. Ok lord if this is all about patience Im hearing ya!!!Please keep me in your prayers !

1 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Don't you know to NEVER pray for patience! HAHA. I'm praying for your surgery and know that everything will be fine!!