CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Surgery Update!

Well what I didnt want to hear...a hysterectomy! My uterus is very pale and its not getting any blood flow to it. He also removed some polyps and sent them off. After surgery was awful Im not going to lie. First of all I woke up in recovery and thought I died. An old man was laying to my right with his arm hanging off the bed and an old lady was to my left just as still as can be and Im the only one yelling in pain!!! Finally a nurse said I will take you to your room when I get your pain under control. She give me a shot and I woke up in my room in pain once again. The nurse in there was awful. Ken passed out on the floor when he saw that I was still bleeding everywhere...so ya I wouldnt wish that deal on ANYONE! The doctor sends me home on tylenol 3 and of course in the middle of the night Im in severe pain, call ER and they tell me to take 2 more tylenol 3 and call my doc. in morning. He did call me in something else the next day thank god! Anyways I go back on the 8th to find out about all the other. Please continue to keep me in your prayers!!! I dont want to deal with the whole menopause stuff Im not 50 but I guess Ill make it. Some people Ive talked to say its not what everyone makes it out to be and its not bad.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I feel awful for you!!! I hope you are all better before Christmas holidays! We are thinking about you.. and Poor ken.. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Jill said...

You have had such a tough time with all this. I can't imagine. I sure hope this all gets better for you real soon. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon. You are in my prayers.

Blair's Bits said...

Kelly Girl...I hate that you are feeling so bad. Ken called tonight for James & I asked about you, just like a man, he said oh shes okay. That's about what my other half would say. MEN!!! I heard you got out and went shopping on Black friday, Not I- I hate all the traffic along w/ignorant people fighting over a bunch of stuff. The last time I went, I went w/my mom and some lady tried to swipe a tv away from her until I stepped in! You know I had to speak my mind!

Ashley Perrigin said...

I am so sorry I haven't called to check on you. I really hope you get to feeling better. Don't hesitate to call us if you need something

The Davis Family said...

Oh Kelly! I am so sorry to hear that you have gone through so much. My heart goes out to you. I haven't "blogged" in while, so I thought I would take a few minutes to see what everyone has been up to. Obviously a lot has been going on with you! I will keep you in my prayers, and hope for a speedy recovery!

April said...

Oh my god!!! I feel like a horrible friend. I had no idea this was going on!!! Our computer has a major virus so I haven't checked your blog in a while! I'm so sorry to hear about everything. Give me a call when you feel up to it...