CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sickness

We are alive and better. Last week we all had the stomach bug!!! I went back to the doctor on Thursday to see Dr.Betcher ,whom I am now using by the way, for my checkup. He said that I have Adenomyosis and the only cure for it is to have the hysterectomy. I was so sick from the bug that day he told me that he couldnt and wouldnt do my surgery for at least a couple weeks to give my body time to get better. I go back on the 23rd so we can schedule it. I guess since its the start of a new year and we have to meet our 2500.00 deductible it will have to be about March before I can do it but Levi will be out 1 week for spring break so at least I want have to worry with his homework and all. Anyways hope everyone has a Blessed Holiday!

2 comments:

The Carter's said...

I'm sorry - at least you were able to have 2 healthy kids - but on the other hand it's so early to have to go through that. I like Dr. Betcher (although I am still seeing Dr. Wood) - he's definitely 'knows his stuff'.

Jill said...

So glad you and your family are over the bug. No fun! I will be praying for you about your upcoming surgery.