CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is just some pictures I found of the kids from when we went to Tannie Hill.



Sunday we went to the American Legion with my grandparents for the kids to get a gift from Santa! Jenna didnt care if she got a present or not.



Nelie had just woke up and had been crying so her face is red.

This is before the kids Christmas program at church. I found this dress and it had a matching doll dress that was so cute.Levi was an angel but my pictures from the program didnt turn out good.

Jenna went to sit on a Christmas box and fell in.


2 comments:

Jill said...

Such cute pictures!

Samantha said...

I remember going to American Legion with my Granny when I was a child.. too funny! It was always so smokey back then!!!