CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Prayer needed!!!

Well as most of you who have followed my blog from the beginning know what happened to me in Jan. after having severe pain for weeks finally hospitalized and undergoing exploratory surgery to then removing my Appendix(which was about to rupture),Gallbladder(very diseased), and three Cyst(1 being 8cm) all in one wack ,I have been having alot of trouble again! I had an appointment yesterday in Amory after having a bad spell Sat. and almost passing out. My sister came to watch Nelie and her little Jenna for me. Little did we know it would be an all day affair. We got to Amory after 9 they went ahead and did an Ultrasound. Then the lady says Dr.Wood as had an emergency surgery so he can't see you today. So of course then my mom acted crazy and the lady says oh your Kelly Mason-he will see you at 1! Finally after 2 we went back. He is very concerned that I may have Endometriosis. I will still be having a D&C on the 24th but he has also added Laparoscopic surgery to check for the Endometriosis! Please keep me in your prayers. Yes I am very grateful to have had my two beautiful children and do not desire anymore but its just the thought of a hysterectomy at my age that kills me.

4 comments:

Blair's Bits said...

Your in my prayers...Everything will be just fine. Stay postive. We need to get together soon!

Samantha said...

I am so sorry Kelly!!! You will have to keep us updated on everything.. You know I will help out in any way.. Little Nelie is as precious as can be and I love seeing her every Sunday. We will be praying for you and for a safe recovery!! Everything is in His hands so don't you worry about anything! Love ya girl!

Jon and Ashley Bradberry said...

Praying for you!!!

Christi said...

You and your family are in my prayers! Please let me know if there is anything I can do.