CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

A big thanks to Diana!



Diana is Levis mistory reader today! Each child can have a friend or love one read to their class on Fridays. The teacher gives clues all week for the kids to guess if its someone they know coming. At the beginning of the week Levi said " momma I know its you because of some of the clues" then yesterday the clue was I just moved, so he said " momma we haven't moved so its not you". I can't wait for him to see her today. Levis birthday is tomorrow so Diana said she would go read to his class today. I also baked cupcakes for him to have a class party. I will post more pictures after the party tonight.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That is so sweet! I wish I could see his face! An early happy birthday wish to Levi!!!

Jill said...

That's cute. Can't wait to see pictures.