CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

Late Post!

This is Jenna's new thing-falling out-when she gets mad! It is so funny because she does it all in slow motion so she don't hit her head. She also FINALLY got her first tooth on the bottom yesterday! She is 1yr3weeks today. Nelie told Levi when we picked him up from school yesterday " hey bubba Jenna got a teeth today so now shes like us"! I couldn't help but laugh.

Happy late birthday pap (kens dad) it was Oct.1st! This picture was taking of them all being silly at the Winnie The Pooh show last weekend.



Jenna and Nelie being silly with their lip suckers.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

love the lip sucker picture! I will bring Levi's phone on Sunday.

About Blair Curtis.... said...

Kelly!! I'm so glad we found each other on this blog thing....I'm still new to this but loving keeping up with people! Your family is beautiful!! I hope all is well!

The Davis Family said...

Oh my goodness! What beautiful children! I'm so glad to be back in touch with you. You were always so fun to hang out with. Take care!