CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday LEVI!!!

This is the cupcakes and birthday cake I worked on til midnight for Levis party!


I think Levi approves.
Jenna keeping the kids entertained.
The boys....
I bought these Krispy Kreme donuts for the boys to have for breakfast. Looks like they're wide awake at 6:30 when they didn't go to bed til 1:30AM! Im to old for this now days. Lord knows I need my sleep.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I bet you are worn out! The cake and cupcakes are so cute. You did a great job. I wish I could do that.

Samantha said...

You did such a good job! You are one brave woman having a sleepover with all those boys LOL.. I am glad he had a good time :)