CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag!

A. attached or single? attached to my hubby Ken
B. best friend? Ken
C. cake or pie? cake
D. day of choice? Saturday ( sleep in!!!!)
E. essential item? cell phone
F. favorite color? red
G. gummy bears or worms? bears b/c my kids love them
H. hometown? Columbus
I. favorite indulgence? turtle cheesecake
J. January or July? July-vacation time
K. kids? 2 Levi 7 Nelie 3
L. life isn't complete without my? Church, Family, and Friends
M. marriage date? July 24 (same as Carmon)
N. number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother 1 sister
O. oranges or apples? both
P. phobias? snakes
Q. quotes? lifes to short so live for the moment
R. reason to smile? Im alive and well with a healthy family
S. season of choice? fall-love cold weather
T. tag 5 people. Haley, Meredith, Mechelle, Paige, April
U. unknown fact about me? not sure myself
V. vegetable? most all veggies
W. worst habit? I have to have everything just so so-drives Ken crazy
X. x-ray or ultrasound? neither
Y. favorite food? mexican
Z. zodiac sign? Gemini

0 comments: